Search More

Loading

Indian women pray 2 God 4 same husband in next life ?

* Journalist: Tel me Major,did u ever fall in2 hands of enemy in any of ur engagements? Major: Oh, yes,but I escaped wen I got a divorce.

**********@**********

* Why do Indian women pray 2 God 4 same husband in next life? 2 ensure the efforts taken 2 train him in dis life,do not go in vain!

**********@**********

* He : Darling, if you marry me, I will satisfy your smallest wishes. She : And what about the big wishes.

**********@**********



* Wife: Dear,dont u think I hav put 2 much salt in Soup? Husband: Not at all,darling.There is perhaps not quite enough soup 4 salt

**********@**********

* Woman: When my husband left me,he said: He was going to join the army for a Little peace.

**********@**********

* Crack: It is sickening way, my wife keeps talking abt her Ex-Husband. Jack: Tats nothng. Mine keeps talking abt her next husband.

**********@**********

Appu : I am the 4th husband of my Wife. Pappu : You are not a husband but a habit.

**********@**********

A widow wrote on the tombstone of her husband. . . . . . . . Rest in peace - Till We Meet Again.

**********@**********

Wife: I hav read in newspaper dat widows mak d best wives. Husband: May b! Bt u cant xpect me 2 kil myself dat u can b gud wife 2 sum1.

**********@**********

"Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs". This is only sentence tat has all 26 alphabets of English. Be proud 2 b a Drinker.

**********@**********
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes,
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home