Search More

Loading

Boy & Girl Jokes

Appu: What is the best way to see flying saucers? Pappu: Pinch the waitress.

**********@**********

Teacher: In this exam,you will be allowed 10 mins for each question. Pappu: And how long for each Answer?

**********@**********

Pappu: Excuse me,but I dont think I deserve a mark of "0" for dis Exam Paper. Teacher: Neither do I,but it is lowest mark I can give ??

**********@**********



* Boy: Did you know that the most intelligent kid in our class is deaf? Girl: That is unfortunate. Boy: What did you say?

**********@**********

* Crack: When is it unlucky to see a black cat? Jack: When you are a mouse.

**********@**********

* Appu : What is the difference between a nail and a boxer? Pappu : One gets knocked in the other gets knocked out.

**********@**********

* Appu: Would you like me to help you with your homework. Pappu: No thanks, I can get it wrong by myself.

**********@**********

* What's d difference between people who pray in Temples and people who pray in d Exam Centres? Those in d exam centres are damn serious.

**********@**********

* All of our politicians play KBC in reverse manner. They make crores and crores first and then answer the questions later...

**********@**********

* I want to share Everything with u. ur JOYS, ur SADNESS, ur HAPPY MOMENTS Every single 2nd of day Let us START with ur ATM Password 1st.

**********@**********

* There is a saying: If u want to be great,You must walk with great people.Seriously I have no objection u can walk with me.

**********@**********
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes,
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home