Search More

Loading

Husband Wife Jokes

* Appu-Oye!wat R U doing? Pappu-Recording babys voice. Appu-y? Pappu- When he grows up,I shal ask him wat he meant by dis?

**********@**********

* X: Do you think a genius ever makes a good husband? Y: You should better ask my wife.

**********@**********

* Husband: I had a 5ne dream last night.I dreamed I was touring world in a fine car. WIfe:S,I heard Engine snorting.

**********@**********



* Teacher: What is Half of 8? Pappu: 0 if divided horizontally and 3 if done vertically.

**********@**********

* Appu: How much of ur salary do u tak home 2 ur wife on pay day? Pappu: None. Appu: Hows dat? Pappu: She meets outside d ofce n taks!!

**********@**********

* One of the Best Msgs that I have Received... Life is beautiful Terms n Conditions of Wife apply.

**********@**********

* A couple planned to commit suicide together. But once the wife killed herself,he changed his mind as things suddenly looked more positive.

**********@**********

* Appu: U cheated me. Shopkeeper: How? Appu: U said dis is America made Radio.But wen I put it on, it says All India Radio.

**********@**********

* As promised to Obama,India is giving jobs to Americans... Pamela Anderson is the first recruitment

**********@**********

* Appu: What was the real reason of your divorce? Pappu: Our marriage.

**********@**********
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes,
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home