Search More

Loading

Favorite Writer

Boy:I am not rich like rohit,I dont even have a bid car like rohit.But I really love you Girl:I love u too,but tell me more about rohit

<><><><><><><><><><>

Can v do romance in the evening today? IAm in a good mood Just a little bit of kissing n biting reply me soon urs lovingly MOSQUITO

<><><><><><><><><><>

Teacher:Who is Ur Favorite Writer? Student:Ur Daughter. Every Week She Give Me a Nice Love Letter

<><><><><><><><><><>

Q.Who is the laziest person in the world? Ans:The one who invented the SNOOZE option in alarm.

<><><><><><><><><><>

* The Most Dangerous Position In Which To Sleep Is With Your Feet On Your Office Desk

<><><><><><><><><><>

* X opened a college, what will be the name of that college? guess X Medical College of Engineering for Arts,Science n Commerce

<><><><><><><><><><>

* When a man s n trouble,famly frmnds Stand by his side wit smiling face. The Best Example is The Marriage Album

<><><><><><><><><><>

* TEACHER: Which book has helped you most in your life? STUDENT: My fathers Cheque Book

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Son:Papa whats the difference between mother tears and wife tears? Father:Mother tears hit ur heart n wife tears hit your pocket.

<><><><><><><><><><>

A recently fired stock trader said This is worse than divorce .I have lost everything n I still have my wife

<><><><><><><><><><>

Wt is Talent n wt is Intelligence ? Walking on a tight rope over Niagra Falls is Talent. not Trying such a thing is called Intelligence

<><><><><><><><><><>
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes,
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home