Search More

Loading

Dream makes everything possible

* My Girlfriend Suggested A Book For Me To Read To Enhance Our Relationship Its Entitled: Women Are From Venus,Men Are Wrong

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Dream makes everything possible,Hope makes everything work,Love makes everything beautiful,Smile makes all d above So always Brush ur Teeth.

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Do you Like me as I am?? Or do I haVe to Request GOD to impRove your taste ??

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Wife said :I will die Hus replied:I will also die Wife again:why will u die? Husband said:bcaz i cant bear the excitement when u die.

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Q:What did the gangster son tell dad when he failed his examination? A:Dad they questioned me for 3 hours but I never told them anything

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Engineering student 2 sweeper brother:I have got degree,I can sit in society.Wt do u have? Sweeper:I have the job.

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Every Indian women is RANI KAXMI BAI in her life. RANI.Before marriage. LAXMI.After marriage. BAI.After children.

<><><><><><><><><><>

* Which are the 2 latest versions of java. Think think think Marjava and Mitjava

<><><><><><><><><><>

* A funny life cycle, COCKROACH is afraid of RAT. RAT of CAT. CAT of DOG. DOG of MAN. MAN of his GIRLFRND n GIRLFRND OF COCKROACH.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and Decent Girls? Both dont exist.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes,
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home