Search More

Loading

Appu & Pappu Jokes

* Whats d difference between ppl who pray in Temples and ppl who pray in Exam Centres? Those in d exam centres r damn serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* All of our politicians play KBC in reverse manner. They make crores and crores first and then answer the questions later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Appu: I have been trying to think of a word for two weeks. Pappu: Its a fortnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


* Wife: Can u explain 2 me how dis lipstick got on ur collar? Husband: No,I really cant.I distinctly remembrd havng taken my shirt off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Lady: When you are finished with me, will my husband think I am beautiful? Beautician: May be, does he still drink a lot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Pappu: The planes are so fast these days that there is no time to get acquainted with the air hostess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Preeto: I won't marry you, and you know why? Jeetho: No, I can't think. Preeto: That's why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* A sign in a cafe: All drinking water in this cafe has been passed by the management.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny Jokes, Best Jokes, Funny SMS Jokes, Mix Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Santa Banta Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, One Line Jokes.
You May Also Like



Subscribe To Get Latest Jokes in Your Mail


Previous Wallpapers Next Wallpapers Home